Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Finished

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
TOG|glowplug
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 29, 2005 5:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Finished Ответить с цитатой

I really, REALLY enjoyed playing Hellforces.

Thank you, very well done.

Just one thing though - what does he mean by 'bear dispenser'?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
flekker
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 07, 2005 2:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: lift codes Ответить с цитатой

do you have the code numbers for lifts on level where all them people are in jars and a big stone circle :wink:
Ulvhedin
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 16, 2005 11:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The code is 789. There is only one lift, that you will use. When you get to the lab with lots of scientitcs, go left and use computer. He will talk to you and gibe you this code.
hippo
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 26, 2005 1:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:D Congratulation for finished the game.
Please help me. I am in the level "Patio". I have the keycard for the lift.
I can't find. Where is the lift.
Thanks for answer.
Bye
user135
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 8:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Finished Ответить с цитатой

[quote="TOG|glowplug"]I really, REALLY enjoyed playing Hellforces.

Thank you, very well done.

Just one thing though - what does he mean by 'bear dispenser'?[/quote]

I think he means "Beer Dispenser", i.e. vending machine to sell beer. They have those in some countries.

I just finished it, to. Lots of fun, but the bosses are pretty weak, and I wasn't really happy with that last cinematic ending, duh!!! Is that the best they could copme up with?!?! Hellforces 2, coming up??? Really.
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 2:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

AFAIK, Orion has no plans to create the sequel for Hellforces because... many reasons :(.
LWZ
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 3:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

does anyone have list of levels name's? i also plan to finish this terrible game (sry, no offence) and wish to know how far i am.
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 3:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Some parts of the game are not packed into the .res files, so you may find what you need. If not, there is extraction tool I've made - you can download it if you want.
More then, this game is not terrible as you thinking. You just need to feel in.
LWZ
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 2:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well, looks like i have to answer myself. found it in game files.... numbers are not important

400 Slum area.
401 Sewers.
402 Hacksley's park
403 Basement of Hacksley's mansion.
404 Catacombs.
405 Broken Lanterns Street.
406 Den of the gangsters.
407 Door to a different world.
408 Brodman's arena.
409 Island above the abyss.
410 Iron city.
411 Purgatory catacombs.
412 Baphomet's lab.
413 Hacksley's arena.
414 Path to the temple.
415 Maya temple.
416 Ghost city.
417 The way to the mine.
418 Desolate mine.
419 The way to the lab.
420 Guarded territory.
421 Patio.
422 Cole's lab.
423 Soulstealer.
424 Module under construction.
425 In between worlds.
426 Hell.
427 Hell Office.
428 Baphomet's chambers.
429 Conference hall.
kukipett
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2005 3:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote="MoroseTroll"]AFAIK, Orion has no plans to create the sequel for Hellforces because... many reasons :(.[/quote]
:D Thanks god, i beg you pardon, thanks Belzebuth, there will be no sequel to the game.
But i think many people will keep sequels from the pain they endured while playing it. :cry:
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2005 9:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nobody says this game is ideal - every game has its own good and bad sides. It is possible that you just want to see no good sides ;).
kukipett
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 20, 2005 6:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:D

In fact there are many good things in that game, the engine is nice, the levels are complex and with good architechture and lightings. There are many little puzzle to solve, some ennemies have good tactics.
But the main problem is that the game is spolied by so many weakness that could have been easily avoided that it's really driving me mad.
The dialogs are totally stupids, translations in english are less than average, for example the "bear dispenser"!!! The sounds are really bad. NPCs animations are sometime good and sometime totally crap.
It seems that this game has been developped by a company that completely neglected some aspect of the gameplay. I think that they are good technicians, but they urgently need to find people who have the knowledge they don't have.
Today you can't make a game just like 10 years ago when the technical part was sufficient to show what you could do. A modern game is more a artistical concept than a technical performance.
If we take Painkiller, a game similar to Hellforces about the story, what makes it brilliant, it's the fact that almost everything is of the same quality and the imagination and all the crazy thinghs in it make the difference.
In Doom 3 the engine demonstration was a large part of the game, but the gameplay was also good because of the creepy athmosphere.
So after Painkiller and Doom3 it's really hard to make something of the same kind and getting good reviews especially if you don't take the time to make everything perfect.
Maybe the biggest error of the Orion team was to start the game with very weak levels, so everybody who started to play is getting quickly bored and has a very bad opinion about it. It's only when you play the second half that you can have some fun.
barks
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 05, 2005 5:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

someone please help me iam stuck in the world where your on this dock you get in a boat go to a spot then your back at the start how do iget out of here
barks
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 05, 2005 5:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

someone please help me iam stuck in the world where your on this dock you get in a boat go to a spot then your back at the start how do iget out of here please sent a reply to [email protected] ty.
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 07, 2005 4:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Please be watchful in that place: every island has an invisible portal: a door, a window, a hole, etc. Good luck!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: