Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

walkthroughs
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
amsterdam
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 11:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: walkthroughs Ответить с цитатой

I am surprised by the comments on this game , it has a good story ,interesting characters and grafics, I have not the best p.c. but till now not a single problem, I find walkthroughs usefull ,because sometimes if I spend hours on a level , or door , or other difficulties it spoils the flow of the game. I only use them when Im stuck ,but they are usefull
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
longshanks
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 1:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i agree with you totally, walkthroughs just help the flow of the game and are not a form of cheating.

Pity there isnt a walkthrough for hellforces yet.
LWZ
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 3:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

jep, walkthrough would be nice.
but what "good story, interesting characters and grafics" there are? this is quite absymal game. Terrible voiceacting and soundeffects, nonsence story, idiotic AI, very bad level design... Picture is with some nice effects but otherwise ugly.
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 01, 2005 3:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Every people has it's own mind. Hey, what are your game ideals namely?
LWZ
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 02, 2005 2:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

heh, second place where mr MoroseTroll replyd my post :)
about plusses... single player campain is longer than usual FPSs have. But if i have to make thump up-down, then it would be down. But of course there are even worse games like Conspiracy: Weapons of Mass Destruction. I dont have game ideals. But with little sci-fi touch gotten first person shooters i would recommend FarCry, Pariah, Project: Snowblind, Area 51, heck, even Half-Life 2 although I didn't enjoyed last one. But my favorite subject are non-fiction: WW2 games and modern era like shooters XIII and Shadow Ops: Red Mercury. Thats why im more exited about incoming Stalin Subway too. Hope my answer was sufficent. :P
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2005 9:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, pretty sufficient :). I think that Hellforces is a game of "black humour" genre (like Blood 1/2), but not of sci-fi, IMHO.
kukipett
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2005 3:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Are there really worse games!! I just started to play it and it's hard to believe that someone could do worse!!!
After a game like Painkiller that Hellforces looks like a zombified game, no brain, no head sometimes, ugly and boring.
Making a game about zombies don't mean that you have to be one of them to build it.
In a ceratin point of view it's a funny game, you can play it and feel it just like when you watch an Ed Wood Movie.
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2005 9:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As you say: "I just started to play...". But did you play the whole game? No, I suppose. I admit that first impression is very important for some people, but for some people it is not. Please try to complete Hellforces before compare with other games.
kukipett
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 1:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:D

Now that i've finished the game, i realy feel bad for the company who made Hellforces. They commited a suicide in putting those crappy zombie levels at the start of the game. All the review i've read about that game gave very bad rating. It's because most of the reviewers don't play the full game especially when it's so bad at the beginning. They just play a level or two and then if it's bad they drop it and that's all.

The second half of the game is of better quality, of course it's not very good, but some levels are really well done. Unfortunately there are allways some crappy things that spoil the gameplay.

But i would just make a very positive remark, i played the whole game with all settings at the maximum in 1280x960, without having a single crash or bug. Today it's very rare even in the best games, you often have to wait for a patch or live with crash, bugs and sometimes never be able to play anyway!!
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 5:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, I agree with you that several first maps are not so good as they could be - this fact has been noticed by some Russian players when the game hit stores at the end of 2004.
About game's stability: I think European version already contains second patch 1.4 (first patch was 1.3 and initial release was 1.0), so it is predictable ;).
user135
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 6:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I also agree about the bad idea of putting the zombie levels first, especially since the zombies never return in the game, and are basically completely forgotten and totally unimportant to gameplay or story. Almost no other mention of them is made. What is especially funny is, during one of the "barracks"-looking levels, down a flight of stairs is a refrigerated room (!) and in it are two prison cells, which hold a couple of zombies from the beginning levels of the game. I thought, hey, here is where the zombies come back, I'll be fighting zombies again soon, but with better weapons, this should be fun. But - no. It was just that - two lonely weak zombies, in a refrigerated room, for absolutely no purpose or challenge to the game. What a pathetic event in the game! Silly!

On the other hand, I did like the graphics in the game, the puzzle elements were fun but not too difficult, and al the variety (soo much variety!) kept things interesting. I did think the Amazon levels were just too over the top, excessive, and out of place. I mean, how about *more* time IN HELL in a game called HELLFORCES! Get me out of the friggin' Incan caves for god's sake.
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 26, 2005 1:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I think that some puzzles are [b]too[/b] difficult - some Russian players were stuck on the alien-like computer terminal which needs to enter several hieroglyphs. Somebody likes Hexen-like puzzles, but somebody not. I'm last one ;).
barks
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 05, 2005 6:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i need to know how to finish a level. you start the level on a dock. you jump in a boat appear at a spot kill bad guys goin a door end up on dock i keep repeating this over and over almost at the end of my insanity help get over this part please i liked to move on
barks
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 05, 2005 7:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i can not find exit to a level. some one please help me . you start on a dock make your way to a boat kill bad guys end up back at the start on the dock i do this over and over and over how do i move on this is driving me mad i played to long to quit some out there please help me
psyren
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 4:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Greetings to any who happen to read this.

Dead forum, and 5 year old game that nobody seems to have ever liked to begin with. Hellforces is new to me as I am in Brasil, and I am having a lot of fun playing it. So, maybe it is not all the same quality as Painkiller, NecroVision, or Doom3, but I still love old games - some are even better than new ones in my opinion.

Anyway, I found your forum searching for a walkthrough or guide. It is so easy to get lost or stuck in some levels, and often no clues as to how to progress. So, with no guide yet, I decided to write my own.

I am only in [b]"Brodman's arena"[/b] and will probably need help to get through the rest of the game. If we can write it down for others to use, then maybe more people will give Hellforces a second chance. Of course, I will add credit for any contributions.

Many thanks for any help. :)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: