Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

stuck in Island above the abyss

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
gurubear
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 30, 2005 11:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: stuck in Island above the abyss Ответить с цитатой

I reached an aera with a large kind of canal with green-yellow stuff,on one side there is a spill and further down a lift. going above there are two glassed passages, one takes me back to the building were you go up on lifts. the other has a robot guard and a door, but the door do not open and on the bottom, there is a teleport but when I use it it take me back to the beginning of the level, how do I get out and go on. ?? :roll:
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
user135
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 31, 2005 5:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The glass corridor w the machinegun flying robot guard is a dead end. The door at the end of the other corridor will open. I'm not sure if there is a trigger or what, but I did kill the robot, and everything else, and the door opened at that corridor. It should open, keep trying.

That is the thing about this game, you never know exactly what or why doors will open, or when! But that one will.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
gurubear
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 31, 2005 9:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hi user135
many thanks I will be going in and see whats happen, I found sofar the game interesting,even at time really challenging,some of the graphics are truly wonderful too.
have a nice day ( I hope its day time for you)
Reynald
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: