Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Sorry, stuck again...

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
wholfshade
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 26, 2005 9:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Sorry, stuck again... Ответить с цитатой

I have killed the girlfriend, but...

I´m now in the entrance of thesame place, with two aliens with guns. They're dead, of course. I only see a crack in the front, but when I climb junping, I'm in the crack but I can't move to anywhere. I can't jump, I cant'd do nothig, and I have tried a lot of times...

This is the door, or is another, how can I pass this crack ?

Thanks again for your replies....
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 4:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey, are you still in that place :)? Did you try to restart that map?
ROODOG
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 04, 2005 11:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think i can help you.Are you stuck on the broken wall where on the other side is a door?Well forget about trying to get to that door you will get stuck everytime and it would have been nice if that area was clipped so you couldn't even land on that spot.Near where you are stuck(if i am thinking of same spot)look up right before there and you see the huge hole in the side of the complex?Well under that hole is a few rocks with ledges.This is one of the worst areas i have run in to as needed player clip so things would be smooth and easier to climb.It may appear that you can't get up here but just climb the low rock and try jump to ledge on higher one and so on.If you don't mind restarting this section and want to get a glimpse of the ledges then do a quake3 style rocket jump and you may die but it will throw you high enough to see the ledges.Just keep trying double tapping your jump and you will get there.You may even want to save your game after make the first ledge jump in case you fall.Eventually some 'soldiers' will poke their heads through the crack above you and you will know you are on the right track.Hope this helps and good luck!
wholfshade
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 05, 2005 10:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks, I will try...

I was still with this problem :oops:
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 10, 2005 9:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey, don't fret :). If you can't jump into the hole as described by ROODOG, try to use cheat code. Just bring the console by tilde key (~) and type: noclip 1. Than fly and slip into. After that disable noclip mode by: noclip 0.
prasatcoms
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 22, 2010 5:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Sorry stuck again Ответить с цитатой

hey skydivers
We are very sorry that we palced our diving add at your forum - as we do not read russian well we have got confused.
Sorry once again and have a nice skydiving where ever you are
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Killomor
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 07, 2010 3:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Sorry stuck again Ответить с цитатой

Вы не правы. Предлагаю это обсудить.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: