Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

How to disable dead bodies?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
masteries
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 21, 2005 2:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: How to disable dead bodies? Ответить с цитатой

Only for performance issues, there are any console command for disable dead bodies?

The game run at 30-50 frames per second in my computer, an athlon 1700+ (about 1466 Mhz, 640 megabytes ram, 256 megabytes video Geforce 5700VE agp 4x) without any problem, at 800x600x32 bit uncompressed textures, pixel shader 1.4 or 2.0 and vertex shader 1.1 or 2.0(minor differences in visual quality) and detail textures enable.

But when there are a lot of dead bodies in the ground the performance decrease at 20 or 22 fps, it is normal in my system, but... if dead bodies will be desappear,the performance stay constantly at 40 frames per second... dead bodies can be disabled?

Another question, this engine accepts mods? It has any SDK released?

-------------------
Note: The helleforces engine are a impressive engine, similar physics of HL2 and a best texture, and it run more smooth than doom 3 with best graphics than doom 3(refered to my computer); the only negative thing about the game are some characters animations...

An advise For people that have a lot of more resources than me in his computers and the game run slow, you need to install the agp or PCI express patch motherboards drivers, and reduce the graphics turbo mode, in some cases allow a wait state cycle in bios for video memory transfer can be successful

(Sorry for my english bugs).
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 22, 2005 10:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

AFAIK, Hellforce has no option allowing to control dead bodies appear time. Maybe you'll want to view configuration or even binary files to find that command :)?

About SDK: Alas, there is no official SDK released for the Hellforces, which means: no maps, no mods, nothing at all from gamers community :(.

P.S. Why you use [b]uncompressed[/b] textures? AFAIK, all Hellforces' textures except bump & normal maps are already compressed, so I think it is not necessarily to keep them uncompressed.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
liberakatnem
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 16, 2009 2:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: How to disable dead bodies Ответить с цитатой

Does anybody know how to do that? I have a document of ony 180 pages but its size is 100 MB black & white, although OCRed and with many illustrations.

Is it posible to leave reduce dramatically its size?

Thanks for answering this question
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
petrycho
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 16, 2010 12:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: How to disable dead bodies Ответить с цитатой

I would like to disable the green notifications that popup when someone writes somthing to me. All other notifications should stay as they are. It would be very good if this will be optional in the final build.
Likaantidoq
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 26, 2010 8:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: How to disable dead bodies Ответить с цитатой

Hey
I want to make server on Delta Force land warrior, but the game is not at LIST. So I see that there is function to add a game, but it doesnt work with me. Is there some way to add it or other way to make my server.
Thanks a lot
Мне 28, средняя работа, есть своя квартира. 4 года у меня отношения с мужчинпой, кот. не хочет жениться, но от ГБ бы не отказался. Я в ГБ с ним жить не хотела (ждала, что созреет жениться). Решила как говориться, что возраст уже и перестала предохранятся. Не защищались 2 года. У меня был поликистоз + непостоянныйй цикл и беременность не наступала. В итоге месяц назда я познакомилась с замечательным человеком (у меня просто неисполнимая любовь и может показаться на первый взгляд у него тоже). Но я узнала, что беременна, срок 6 недель. Аборт делать боюсь, заявить любимому боюсь.. С отцом ребенка я вроде как также в отношениях состою... (у него командировка 2 недели).
sepopyiseency
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 15, 2010 9:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: How to disable dead bodies Ответить с цитатой

Hi,
Hi everyone. As you can see I am new here, therefor I am new to phoca gallery too. I have a noob question: How do I disable the users upload in frontend? I do not want my registered users to have the abillity to upload images. Only I want to have access to that ...
Pumvervavaile
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 24, 2011 11:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: How to disable dead bodies Ответить с цитатой

Idont know but i think that there are some people shamed for what there are i dont know why, yo dont shy from that we are her to help you brothers, come on we will help you
right УгСЗБЗбднб УгСЗБЗбднб, kaydoo
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: