Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Problem on installing... HELP ME!!!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Moscow
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 06, 2006 5:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Problem on installing... HELP ME!!! Ответить с цитатой

hi! i really want to play Stalin Subway but i have a problem!!
after i have installed the game, i click on the shortcut but "Star force Copy Protection System"(whatever!!!) says its ERROR!! they are asking me for the Stalin Subway DVD disc!! but i do not have!! i have installed it using CDs only, i have tried everything to make it work!! but it didn't!!
i'm desperate!! help me!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
prasatcoms
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 19, 2010 5:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Problem on installing HELP ME Ответить с цитатой

i have a problem with a token art

i create a token with the type Faerie Rogue and have an image with filename Faerie Rogue.full.jpg but it does not appear.
Others arts appear and they all are in the same directory.

What can be the problem?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Likaantidoq
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 31, 2010 11:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Problem on installing HELP ME Ответить с цитатой

I have been downloading numerous trains from this site and their cabins and sounds that go along with it. But I have no clue how to install these cabins and sounds to the train. I have tried installing the files into the train folder. But when I start up the Train Simulator and I click on the train I want to drive, an error pops up saying that a cerain "SMS" file could not be found and "failed to create a cabin view." If anybody could help me with this problem that would be great, thanks.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: