Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

walkthrough

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
longshanks
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 07, 2005 1:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: walkthrough Ответить с цитатой

Anybody no where there can be found a walkthrough for this game.

Have played alot of games but this one needs a walkthrough.

Am stuck on alevel where there is a door which is locked with two large statues and the sound of rats squeaken behind the door.

Also if i go up a flight of stairs there is another locked door with the sound of mosters behind. It is the next level after you kill the metal dog and go down in the lift. Help would be appreciated.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Asmordeus
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 07, 2005 3:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Why would you want a walkthrough and spoil the game, i know that bits annyoing im begging to see where you are now, but im still not 100% sure. Post a screenshot and ill tell you then if i know, but dont use a walkthrough your not even that far in the game and youll just spoil it for your self. Post a screenie joo.
longshanks
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 07, 2005 8:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

will post a screen shot, but not sure how to, can you tell me cheers.
Asmordeus
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 08, 2005 12:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You press the prtsc (print screen) key and then quit the game. Then you go into paint and goto paste and then save the file as a JPEG and then goto www.imageshack.us and upload it there by clicking browse and find the pic then highlight the 'hotlink for forums' field with the text in it. Copy that into the submitt a post box on here and it should work.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: