Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Having Performance problems....READ THIS!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Did this resolve any issues??
YES
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
NO
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Всего проголосовало : 3

Автор Сообщение
strukelj
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 04, 2005 9:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Having Performance problems....READ THIS! Ответить с цитатой

:idea: If u are having any type of performance problem, such as slowness, video distortion, flickering, black screen, white screen; try this :

Before you run the game, enter the performance setup. Turn down every single option, either to off, or as low as it will go. Than run the game. If the game works (obviously wont look so hot) turn each option up just a notch, but ONE at a time. You can try maybe 2 or 3 options at a time, and once u see the game has a defect again, u zero out what the problem was. I tried this method and it worked, i suffered many of the problems that everyone was saying. Turns out it was the bump map quality, have to have it on medium, everything else on max though. :P Please fill out the poll!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
haggar2k6
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 04, 2005 5:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This is the most stupid thing ive ever read mate. I respect you above all but what you say is nonsense.
If the programmers specify a minimum and recommended tech specifications, they gotta be trusty, I mean, if your pc is higher than the recommended, then the game must MUST MUST MUST!!!! run with no problems. If a game bigger, better, superior such as doom 3 or half life 2 runs on my pc at max or close to max with no problems, the fact here is the programmers. They are from Russia? Romania? hahaha, anyway it seems its the first time they make a game and.the result is pathetic.

I know this post will be deleted but i dont mind. Next time i buy a videogame its obvious that if ths group of programmers is behind..............ill quit the idea of buying.
user135
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 27, 2005 3:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

God, are you taht naive? "Must must must", just because of your Specs? You have been wathcing too many Dell ads, dude. LOTS of things can interfere with the most powerful PC's performance, like up to date drivers, apps running in the backgound, system config conflicts, hardware incompatibility. Every piece of software is different, and can run differently on every machine. Recomended specs are just that, reccomended. its a rule of thumb, there is no guarantee, cuz every pc is different, even two identical out of the box units, after ppl have been using them for a while. Get over your "Bigger is better" mentality!
gurubear
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 30, 2005 12:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

user135
You are right,even the best machine can have conflicts, and he who say must,must,must must be very new to the computer world. a few times I had some weird things happening, eg, slwdowns, even freeze, and quite a few times I traced that to malware, adware and keyloggers, now I run a lot of stuff, Avast for Av. zone alarm, adaware, and a few more, since my game experiences have made a giant leap forward.
another thing I found helpful, was to clean the registry of a lot of useless entries, and foremost defrag the harddrive often, too much fragmentation can cause corruption of files.
good luck mate, must? must? must ????? :roll:
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
NVDS
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 05, 2005 11:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You can also try the omegadrivers : http://www.omegadrivers.net These drivers give more performance .What you also can do is optimizing your pc for games. You can do this by this freewaretool called Game Xp: http://www.theorica.net/gamexp.htm You don't have to install it. First chose too save a state of your configuration next check the button by modify and press the button Warp Speed. What you also can do is open task manager( or management ?) and rightclick on the hell.exe process and chose by edit priority and chose for high. Disable as many backgroundprocesses.

Hopefully it works for you.

(sorry for my bad English)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: