Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Island Above the Abyss question

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
foreverscream
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2005 12:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Island Above the Abyss question Ответить с цитатой

I have gone up all the lifts and to the top of the round building (or tank). This is where you can walk around on the cat-walk and there are 3 glass enclosed areas with doors. 2 of the doors spark and are stuck. The third one is open and you can go in. There is a teleporter in the middle of the room but it is not working. Can someone please tell me how to get the teleporter working, or to finish the level ?

Thanks for any help you can give.

:?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
NVDS
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2005 12:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Look here at this topic : http://orion-mm.ru/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=190
foreverscream
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2005 3:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm past all that. I have gone into the main building, taken the 2 main lifts up and gone to the top of the tank or building on the inside. You can walk around the outside rim of it and it has 3 rooms with large windows you walk past. Each room has a door that leads to the interior room. 2 are broken, one works and you can go into the main room. There is a transporter but it doesn't work. Any ideas ?
user135
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2005 11:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's right after the firefight in the open doorway, right? You are just about finished w that level. Going thru that teleporter ends the level. I tink there is a switch, maybe on a computer terminal posibly, that will activate that teleporter, and you're done.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: