Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

piece of crap

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
kevvy
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 01, 2005 5:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: piece of crap Ответить с цитатой

this game is a piece of crap, am i wrong ???????
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 02, 2005 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It is very "kind" of you to say that :(. Why don't you say what exactly you dislike in the game: game play, design, sound and/or music, characters' animation or something else?
kevvy
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 03, 2005 4:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well it is frustrating in so many ways
1) it does not run well on my PC even though i meet the requirements
2) no cheats except god and no clip, ( i always like all weapons cheat )
3) no walkthroughs on the net
4) a lot of the game is mixed up and doesnt flow like a modern game does

is that enough ?
strukelj
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 04, 2005 9:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote="kevvy"]well it is frustrating in so many ways
1) it does not run well on my PC even though i meet the requirements
2) no cheats except god and no clip, ( i always like all weapons cheat )
3) no walkthroughs on the net
4) a lot of the game is mixed up and doesnt flow like a modern game does

is that enough ?[/quote]

HAHA, well let's see

1)If it doesnt run on ur PC im sure thats ur fault, it runs fine on mine, and im below the requirements
2)no cheats, the game just came out, not even available in all stores yet...and ur a cheater, i hate people who buy games just to run a cheat and beat it with no challenge
3)like i said game just came out, why the hell do u need a walkthrough anyways, sounds to me like u have no patience for a challenge
4)the game is mixed up to u, unique to me, like u said, its not like the rest of the games out there :lol:
kevvy
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 04, 2005 11:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow you must really like this garbage, i would say it is as good as a russian car, or as attractive as a russian woman, hows that dickhead.
Asmordeus
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 04, 2005 3:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote="kevvy"]wow you must really like this garbage, i would say it is as good as a russian car, or as attractive as a russian woman, hows that dickhead.[/quote]

Man that was really uncalled for, i mean if you come on to a forum about this game and then state that you think its a peice of crap, people are gunna tell you why it aint so next time i advise you not to go onto a forum about any game you dont like (like who would anyway, bloody waste of time imo) and then start dissing it because it runs shit on your pc. I mean i dont think its great but its not half bad for £15, know what i mean?
kevvy
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 05, 2005 12:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

you are right, i regret what i said and feel very stupid now, it isnt that bad and since i posted that stupid thread i actually have begun to get into the game, please accept my apoligies and have fun with the game :oops:
strukelj
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 07, 2005 7:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No problemo man, and on one of the posts i see now theres a ton of cheats there for ya :D
kukipett
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2005 3:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:D HOOO!! mister kevvy dont drop your pants and bend over, your ARE RIGHT, that game is not a piece of crap, its a huge load of crap !! So big that i nearly fall of my chair from laughing when i played it.
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2005 9:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You dislike this game - good. But all you did at this time is post very expressive messages. Maybe you can say what exactly you dislike in Hellforces?
NVDS
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2005 9:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Why have you registered on the official hellforcesforum to say it's a huge piece of crap?
When you say it's crap please give arguments. So the developpers can learn of it.
kukipett
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 18, 2005 4:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:roll:

So if you ask for some explanations why i think that this game is crap, i could give you some details.

I was really mad when i started to play it, because i noticed that the game engine was working fine with all settings at the maximum on my PC (Athlon 64 3400, 1 gig RAM and Radeon X800XT) but that stupid story of zombies!!!
It would have been better to imagine something different that this 15624 th version of zombies, with all the cliché and lack of humor and fun.

So first point : the scenario is tremendously crap.

Second : the sounds are crap, actors are bad and weapons sound are really weak.

Third : the models are averagely modelled, but the animations are crap.

Forth : The AI and routing system is not so good, ennemy got stuck very easyly, they often stay stupid in a corner without reaction when you hit them. They really are stupid like brainless zombies, so a zombie game is a bad choice for an advanced fighting!!

Fifth : the interface is rough, slow and difficult to "feel", so it's very difficult to accomplish the jumps you need to go through the levels.

Sixth: The level desing is visually good, but sometimes it's really annoying to find the way out. It that kind of action game, it's quikly pissing off the player to spend so much time in looking for that key or for that hidden exit.
When I play a Myst series game it's ok, but for a quick FPS game it's not a good choice.

So after those explanations, i also would say that what makes me mad about that game, it's the fact that the engine use an advanced shader thechnology with nice FX like bump mapping, specularity, refraction and so on... Some people say that it runs very slow or have many problems. It's not the case for me, it runs very fine with all setting at the maximum at a resolution of 1280x960.
So using an advanced technology to build a game with so crappy things in it, it's like using a Ferrari to carry the pigs to the slaughter house !!!

The people who have done the good parts of that game should grab their guns and send the others back to Hell!!

Sorry for beeing a pain in the ass, but now that you have a good engine, build someting good out of it !!!
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 4:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe the scenario is weak, maybe... Heck, I think that every story about zombies is seems stupid and cliché for those who just don't like this genre. Please admit: do you like zombies stories? I think you don't ;).
For example, I don't play WW I/II shooters at all. So what? Does it mean that all of them are crap? Of course not! I just don't play them, it's a matter of sense.
Sounds and voices are not so bad, but I've played Russian version of the game, so voice actoring maybe different.
About all other things you wrote: AFAIK, Hellforces is a touchstone FPS of Orion GDS, so they will be learning about their mistakes.
Anyway, I would like to thank you for your detailed report :).
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: