Список форумов Компания Компания "ОРИОН"
(Компьютерные игры)

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Scene Postprocessing Tip

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
ROODOG
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 28, 2005 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Scene Postprocessing Tip Ответить с цитатой

First of all thank's to all at the Buka team as i appreciate your hard work and i think hellforces Rocks! The water reflection is very cool indeed.When i first installed the game i was a bit worried as the video didn't play and ingame i was getting black flickers.I then saw a tip to turn off scene postprocessing and all my troubles vanished.I also had to turn my gamma up a bit so it would not be too dark.I really am enjoying this game now.The best i can put it is take Resident Evil&Silent Hill and blend them in a fps setting with superior graphics and much better camera&controls and perhaps a dose of painkiller thrown in and you got a wicked fragfest that is hellforces.It is incredibly fun and challenging so far and i am only up to the sewers with rats biting my heels lol.I have so much more to go and i am very pleased so far.It really shits me when i read the negative reviews some have written as much work has gone in to this game.The haters did the same to painkiller and will rock yet both of those games are awesome as well.Down with the haters just grab this game if you don't own it already and enjoy the journey that awaits you!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
MoroseTroll
Big Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 28, 2005 4:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Every man has his own opinion. Every game has good and bad sides, and although Hellforces is not quiet ideal game, but it's playable enough - it's a touchstone of Orion GDS in the FPS genre. Somebody likes this game, somebody not. Well, I think developers will appreciate your opinion when they read it :).
ROODOG
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 29, 2005 12:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I know everyone has a right to their own opinion MoroseTroll.I just wish people would be careful about voicing their opinion and perhaps lists the pros and cons about a game instead of just slagging it off because of the odd issue.The amount of skill that comes together to achieve a working title is huge.Maybe i look at it different as i make maps for Quake3 arena.I love feedback from people as to what they like about my maps as well as what they do not like.The feedback helps me to try and get better at making my maps and with luck give the people something they can have some fun with.I don't expect that all will enjoy my maps but that is ok.I just wish at times the people who make broad statements like i hate this or i hate that would take the time to be more thoughtful and constructive in their criticism as that would be more beneficial to the creator and the player.Like you said however MoroseTroll,to each his own and for me hellforces owns and knowing how hard it can be to create the elusive "perfect" product i can overlook the odd flaw here and there. :wink:
ROODOG
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 02, 2005 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The zombies may be gone but still enjoying the game.Love some of the cool weapons..what a plasma gun lol.This has got to be the first game i had to grab a pen and paper to progress as i could never remember the colored symbols by the time i made it back to punch in the warp code.I had to go back to each area and copy the symbol on paper as it was spinnig but i made it out lol.One small gripe i have is in a few places there should have been some player clip so you could not get stuck like a bug on a pin wedged between rocks.So i suggest you save your game on a regular basis and you can avoid the stuck like glue experience.All in all i am still enjoying this and i got far cry,half life2 but this one keeps calling me back.Even some of the lame english voices can't put me off as no prize in guessing what i'm doing after this post.cya it's frag time!
user135
Small Fl00der

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 7:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote="ROODOG"]This has got to be the first game i had to grab a pen and paper to progress as i could never remember the colored symbols by the time i made it back to punch in the warp code.I had to go back to each area and copy the symbol on paper as it was spinnig....So i suggest you save your game on a regular basis[/quote]
Well, u must be a very new player if these two things are new to you! Enjoy real gaming at last, friend, and put that PS2 away!
ROODOG
Начинающий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 1:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol no ps2 here m8 but forgive me as i am mainly a Quake3 Addict and soon i hope to try Q4 deathmatch.Other than that i love a game of Painkiller online so mostly i am a FFA or DM player where puzzles don't come into the gameplay just pure adrenaline.All that said hellforces has been a pleasant single player experience and thankyou for the welcome to the other side of pc games.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Компания "ОРИОН" -> Hellforces1 (forum in english) Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: